Can you really do anything in Florida without going to Disney?
It’s hard not to think of Disney when you are contemplating a visit to Florida. It is true that if it weren’t for Walt Disney and his dream there would be no population beyond the alligators that roam in the swamp there. If you are one of the many people who have brought their children to Disney a hundred times, then you know what I am saying.
One of Florida’s favorite, its beaches:
Florida is home to some very cool trendy and family friendly beaches; you don’t even have to be a swimmer or sun-worshiper to enjoy them! Dotted with bars, restaurants and boardwalks full of activities; this state’s beaches offer a welcome getaway for any age or family dynamic to enjoy.
Enjoy Florida’s endless outdoor activities:
Because of the state’s unique sub-tropical climate and variable terrain; there are a variety of outdoor activities for the single person to the family to enjoy. Here are some of those activities that are run by certified professionals in the area.
- Zip lining is a fun exhilarating activity for those who like their fun a bit more extreme. Strap yourself to a harness and fly down a wire to the other side of the water without getting wet!
- Take an air boat ride in a pontoon –style boat with a giant fan on the back that will propel you and your group or just you and your driver through the great everglade national forest. There you can see all the indigenes wild life that call Florida home.
- Do some deep –sea fishing off the Atlantic coast here or alternatively on the Gulf of Mexico to the West. Don’t like boats? Then go to one of the many piers to pole fish.
- Like water sports? You are spoiled for choice there. From para-sailing to jet skiing Florida has it all.
So what about the people who don’t like the water or for that matter the sun?
Not an issue in Florida; this state caters to hundreds of thousands of tourists that love to do what? You guessed it, shopping!
Your choices are endless for your shopping day.
In the Disney area, which is the most heavily populated with tourists; you will find a plethora of factory outlets which carry the best prices for designer gear. Two of the most popular are the Premium- outlet and the other is the Prime –outlet.
- These are literally world –famous as so many travellers from around the world come to shop and eat there.
- You also have malls that are attached to high-end cities such as City Place in West Palm Beach.
- If you don’t mind walking and eating three meals in a day from one end of a mall to another, then Saw grass Mills located above Plantation Florida is for you.
Once you research the places I have mentioned you’ll be booking a trip in no time!
No related posts.