- 1 kg. jimi kand
- 4 onions (chopped)
- 6 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tspn ginger (chopped)
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup water
- 2 tspn dhania powder
- 2 tspn red chilly powder
- ½ tspn haldi
- 3 tblspn oil
- 2 tspn salt
- Few coriander leaves
- oil for frying
- Cut jimi kand in to small pieces.
- Put salt and keep aside for 15 minutes and than fry till golden brown.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it.
- Add onion and ginger and fry till light brown.
- Add tomato paste with all the spices. Cook till oil floats on the top.
- Add jimi kand in it cook it with water for 10 minutes.
- Serve it hot with tandoori roti.
No related posts.